FONVILLE FARM

Tales of a Georgia Peach!

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Well it's still very cold here, but supposed to be in the 50's by next week. Cold weather drains all of my energy. It's been pretty, the sun is shining. But I have absolutely no energy. I did as little as possible today and I hate that. I made chili for dinner tonight. We love hot and spicey food. We grow several different kinds of hot peppers in the summer and we dry them or freeze them to use all winter long.
Morgan missed school today, she had a sore throat and signs of a cold. I think that most of it is coming from the fact that her dad does not have a humidifier and he uses wood heat. I hope that she is not sick. She is getting ready to start playing volleyball.
While Eric road his bike on the trainers tonight, I hopped on the eliptical for 25 minutes. That was the first time on there in months. It felt great afterwards.
I decided that it was not a good idea to cut out the caffeine cold turkey, after I got the major headache. So I've had a chai latte to make up for that. The chai has 1/2 the caffeine that my coffee does. I will do this for a couple days and then work my way down. Oh well, I'm getting my calcium.
I have a date for dinner tomorrow night with my wonderful husband:) I can't wait!

No comments: