FONVILLE FARM

Tales of a Georgia Peach!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

We're heading to the beach!!! On Tuesday we will be leaving, after working two nights in a row and getting off at 8am, for the Outerbanks. I'm trying to get everything packed up now so I can just come home get in the car, already packed, and sleep the whole way to the beach. I can't wait!
I've been going through stuff here getting ready for the move. We had a yardsale last weekend. We did really well. I did a little over $300, all together we did about $1000. We had lots of stuff. I did not bring one single thing back into my home after the sale, it all went to goodwill. I will be having another one after the house sales, or we figure out where we'll be.
I've also made a lifestyle change. I've joined Weight Watchers. I'm hoping that this works for me. I'm going to really try to stick to it.
I hope you all have a great week!

No comments: