FONVILLE FARM

Tales of a Georgia Peach!

Friday, May 16, 2008

I'm back home for a few days and then I'll be back to work again. I only have three weeks left and then I'll be home all summer. I'm excited about being home, but I really love my job.
I've been so very busy since my last post. I've worked tons of overtime, they really needed the help and the money is great. I treated myself to some long awaited laser hair removal. I had my first treatment and I have three more to do. I unfortunately was born very hairy and have always been so embarrassed by it. I have to wax every week. Hopefully those days are over.

Tonight my husband and I met after work and had dinner and did some shopping at Lowe's. I bought a cast iron chimnea. I love to sit outside in the evenings but I get so cold that I end up coming in early, now I can stay warm and enjoy the outdoors. I'll post some pictures later. I still have pictures from the DC trip to post. When I'm at work I don't have email access, so I go for a week at time without.

Tomorrow I plan on getting my garden ready for planting. It's been a little cool this past week so I'm glad that I haven't gotten anything planted yet.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

No comments: