FONVILLE FARM

Tales of a Georgia Peach!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Where have I been?


This last month has been a busy one! We spent labor day at Callaway Gardens for the hot air balloon festival and Mr F competed in a triathlon. We had a great time! I've spent quite a bit of time in VA with my family. This past weekend we were in Massanutten VA for a get together with Mr F's friends from high school. So much fun!


But then we came home to some sadness. Of course late Monday night while driving home we had no idea what had been going on here. We were rerouted a few times for roads being washed out and when we finally made it home there was no power. We were very fortunate, so much more than so many other families. Atlanta, GA was hit by some major flooding. There were so many homes lost, roads washed out, and several families lost some loved ones. Like I said we were so fortunate, I have to boil my water before I use it, but I do have a dry home with power and water and all of my belongings.

No comments: