FONVILLE FARM

Tales of a Georgia Peach!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Back to Work

I've been so busy lately, but not with anything interesting enough to post about. I've had a few trips to VA. And I had one fabulous weekend with one of my best friends! April, one of my great friends came here to Atlanta, she was my first house guest! We had a great weekend of girl time, shopping, eating, sewing, and a visit to World of Coke.
But then this week my time of leisure ended:( I started my new job. I'm so thankful to have a new job and to be back to trying to save lives and of course making some money! But it's been hard to go from waking up when ever I want to, to having to leave my house by 6 am to make it through all the traffic and be there by 8 am and sit in class all day! I feel like I'm in nursing school all over again! It's been excruciating! I can't wait to be in the ICU next week!
But the saddest part of all of this for me is that I've been here working and Mr F has been back in VA this week working and will be there next week as well. I wish that I could be there with my family.
Maybe I'll be able to get some sewing done and some pictures posted once orientation is over with. Hope you are all doing well!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

What hospital are you going to be working in? Is it a big hospital? Is it a specialized ICU? Do tell =)
We have been crazy busy here in ICU. We have had atleast 4 vents or more at a time all the time. BUT I'm glad to be able to work! Hope you're doing well!