FONVILLE FARM

Tales of a Georgia Peach!

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fall Decorating

These are just a few pictures of some of the decorating that I've done for fall. I love fall and all of the colors and the decorating and my favorite of all is pumpkin pie! But I can't wait to start decorating for Christmas! I'm thinking I may even start some of it this week:) Especially since my lovely Mr F surprised me with a new 7 1/2 ft prelit tree! I typically have a tree in every room of the house. Of course all but one tree is artificial, you have to have at least one real one! But sadly last year was my last year for a real tree:( Mr F made me promise that I wouldn't do it anymore. He just doesn't get it! (but I'm sure that I'll make him forget that promise, say in a few years:) )
Enjoy the few pictures!





























1 comment:

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Very cute decorations! I like the HOME sign on your fireplace!

Manuela