FONVILLE FARM

Tales of a Georgia Peach!

Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas tree and some big news!

A few pictures of my Christmas decorations so far.
Mr F hung the garland around the door while I was at work yesterday. It needs a little straightening and some lights!




This is my first artificial tree, not sure I like it. Its pretty. But its very thin and unsteady and doesn't have that nice wonderful fresh pine scent. I will have a real tree again one day!

This is one of my most favorite ornaments! It was my dad's mother's. This is my grandmother that Morgan is named after. My mom gave it to me a few years ago for Christmas with a very sappy card that made me cry and makes me cry every year when I open up my Christmas decorations. (I've kept the card and I put right on top of the decorations when I pack them all away so that its the first thing that I see the next year)

Well, I have some very exciting news! Mr F and I are having a baby! Baby F will be here in June. I'm 16 weeks, and dying to know what I'm having! I've been so sick and tired all the time. And I'm absolutely huge! Pictures are to come soon!




3 comments:

Paula ~ castleandcottagesigns said...

Congrats to you & Mr F! What a joyful time planning for a new bundle of joy! Your decor looks beautiful!...enjoy your holidays!
paula:)

Dena Pickle said...

Congratulations!
The house looks wonderful. You take it easy now, there are many family Christmases to come!
Dena

Candace said...

Hi! Thanks for the blog comments! Would you mind sharing your recipe for making your laundry detergent? Especially the baby detergent. I cant wait to try it! Thanks!