FONVILLE FARM

Tales of a Georgia Peach!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Yummy chicken and rice dinner!

That is what we had for dinner tonight! One-pot chicken and rice, from this months issue of Everyday Food. It smelled so wonderful while it was cooking! And it tasted even better! Of course I didn't get a picture of the meal after it was finished cooking, we were so hungry after smelling it cook that I forgot to grab the camera!
I was given a subscription of Everyday Foods, by my sister-in-law, for Christmas.
You can also see, in the above picture, that I had my new Rachel Ray Garbage Bowl in use:) And I had to throw in a picture of the pretty red quilted apron that I was wearing while I made dinner. Both were Christmas presents from my mom.
I've been having alot of fun with Photoshop, as you can see. It makes me want to get out and take some more pictures.
We've been busy since getting home, moving around furniture, taking down the Christmas decorations (which is way earlier than what I ever take them down), I made curtains for the garage, and we're getting ready to paint the guest bedroom, bathroom and nursery.
We go for our ultrasound January 20. I'm hoping that this active little one will cooperate and let us find out what it is!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Have a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am glad that you are using the garbage bowl and apron! The meal looks yummy!!

I love the header! I think I recognize some of those shots ;-) I esp love the top lefthand side!!! I don't remember seeing that one, is that one of my babes?

Now I want photoshop!