I'm so bad about taking before pictures. I need to get better at that! I would love to do tutorials on some of the things that I make, but I get involved and forget to take pictures of all of the steps.
Anyway, here is the after pictures of my house number bucket that I did!
I printed off the numbers on card stock and cut them out to make stencils.
I painted a galvanized bucket that I already had with some hammered copper spray paint that I already had.
Then I traced the stencils with a sharpie and painted the numbers with navy paint.
I then sprayed the bucket with a sealer. Drilled holes in the bottom for drainage and planted flowers in it!
I just love it!