FONVILLE FARM

Tales of a Georgia Peach!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

New in Etsy!

I've added something new to my etsy store. Its been empty for a while now, but I'm trying to get it going again. So for the past few days I've been making things to get it going again. I've decided that I'm a pretty crafty lady and there is no reason that I shouldn't put some of my many talents to use and make a little spending money while I'm at it! Besides I do have a very nice embroidery machine, plus a few more sewing machines, sitting around here!
This is what I've got in there so far......


They are made from flatware that I found at a thrift store, then I took wire and bent it around in different ways and hand stamped the letters onto aluminum flashing. I can stamp anything you want!
I'm not finished adding it all to the store yet, but I had to give you all a peak!
Hope you are having a good weekend! Mr F was in a bike race today, it was almost 100* and I was almost melting just sitting in my chair! I couldn't imagine peddling a bicycle for an hour!

1 comment:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

They are very cute! Good luck!