FONVILLE FARM

Tales of a Georgia Peach!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Now that's a dresser!

On our way back from Emerald Isle, well not exactly on the way, but we made it on our way, me and Mr F stopped by Furnitureland South in High Point. Over 1,000,000 sq feet of furniture! Wow! When I say they had everything I mean they had everything! Mr F has been looking for a desk for 3 years now. He's an engineer, need I say more? He could not find the right color, right wood, right dimensions, right layout, just picky picky picky! But what do you know, they had they exact one he wanted here! The first one we saw! Actually I saw it first and pointed it out:)
But on the way in when we first pulled into the parking lot, this is what I saw.....



Now I think I might even have a hard time filling that one! Mr F said he didn't think I would! That thing is like bigger than my house! So cool!

1 comment:

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Wow! That's a fantastic entrance!

Yes, gardening in Georgia is part pleasure part pain! It gets pretty hot and humid by August but fortunately the fall is usually just gorgeous and you can plant lots of things!

Manuela