FONVILLE FARM

Tales of a Georgia Peach!

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

God answered a prayer today, as he does so often for me and my family. I went for a job interview and was offered the job. I just have to wait for HR to call and officially offer me the position. It is day shift and I will be able to get some ICU experience. I really liked my boss.
My sister started a blog today. She is so excited and I'm excited for her. She is trying so hard to change their spending habits and has become very frugal. Her blog is going to be devoted to being frugal. She has also turned me on to a few new blogs, some of which make money with their blogs. I'm very intrigued by them. I'm trying to decide if its something that I want to do. I'll keep you posted.
My mom and dad have an adorable dog named Frankie. He has been gone for a few days, sometimes he will do this. My dad found him at the edge of the woods, he is dragging his hind legs. He's not cut up or looks like he's been in a fight. And he's not acting like he's in pain, he just has a sad look in his eyes. They are taking him to the vet.

No comments: