FONVILLE FARM

Tales of a Georgia Peach!

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Well, me and my big fat mouth. I thought that I was doing the right thing. I really don't want to go back to night shift, so I asked my boss again about going to day shift. She said not until the fall. So I told her that I was going to be looking for something dayshift just so that she would not be surprised if someone called her for a reference. She told me there was no need for me to comeback since I was on orientation, she did not want to pay me. So I'm jobless. Eric says that he is not mad, but I think he really is. I have applied to about 10 different places. Hello, I thought there was supposed to be a nursing shortage. There are 2 jobs that I really want. I'm just praying that something will come through soon.
So yesterday after applying and searching for a job, I spent the afternoon working on a quilt and feeling a little sorry for myself. I should be able to get the whole quilt top finished today. I can't wait. Maybe this week I'll work on making some interview clothes and the pair of jeans that I've been wanting to try but been afraid to.

No comments: