FONVILLE FARM

Tales of a Georgia Peach!

Monday, February 11, 2008

More car problems. We still have not gotten Eric's car back from the body shop yet. So he drives my car when he has to go to school, but he drives the truck to work. Tonight while he was gone to school, I had the truck to take Morgan to volleyball practice. I dropped her off, usually I stay, but I came back home tonight, half way home it started making a noise and then the oil light came on. I made it home and it finished leaking oil out on the garage floor. My mom was coming through town so she stopped and picked me up and took me to her house so that I could borrow her truck. On the way through town I saw the oil spill. It was about 4 feet wide for about 1-1 1/2 miles. Oh and the oil filter fell off the truck into our driveway. Eric took it very well.

No comments: