FONVILLE FARM

Tales of a Georgia Peach!

Saturday, February 9, 2008

I am so lucky to be married to my husband. He is so good to me. I take him for granted a lot of the time and I get jealous and upset over the amount of time that he puts into school and riding his bike. But riding his bike is his only enjoyment besides me. After being with a friend that while we were out together for about 4 hours, her husband called her like 10 times just checking in to see where she was and what she was doing. Made me appreciate the fact that my husband completely trusts me and I know that I can completely trust him. He is truly amazing.
I'm also lucky to have the family that I have. I love my daughter very much. I am hoping that these teenage years fly by and we can become friends again. Right now I'm the mom with the new husband and we live in the house with rules. And she does not like that. She would much rather spend her time with her dad and his family. I'm just praying that one day soon she will start to miss me and want to be here. I have wonderful parents. They have always been there for me. My dad works so hard. He would help anyone with anything. My mom works hard and is very talented and creative. They have built a beautiful home together and have won many battles. My sister has such a kind and beautiful heart. She has a wonderful family that she and her husband are doing such a good job taking care of.
The Lord has truly blessed me with such a wonderful family.

No comments: