FONVILLE FARM

Tales of a Georgia Peach!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

This is what I did tonight after dinner. This is the first block of our Farm Girl quilt. I decided to do my quilt in pinks. I wanted reds but could not find the right ones. So pink it is. I think this quilt is going to end up being my lap quilt. I'm always cold and love to wrap up when I'm watching tv.


I got really into sewing tonight and made block number 2 as well. This is a churn dash block. It was very easy to make.
I also got a phone call from a friend tonight, telling me that she had referred me for a job. Being DON of a nursing home. Making a whoooooole lot of money. It's also a whoooooole lot of responsibility, I'm not sure that I'm cut out for it. It's a great opportunity. I've just never imagined myself in a management position. We'll see what happens.

No comments: