FONVILLE FARM

Tales of a Georgia Peach!

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a very disorganized person. And very messy at times. Especially my car, sewing room and closet. I come from a long line of pack rats. One of my goals this year is to get organized and stay organized. I started some of that today in my sewing room. I cleaned out the closet there and put in some shelves to nicely stack folded fabric on. I moved a book shelf into my room and went through all of my books, I have a stack to take to the library to donate and some to give away to anyone else who wants them. I also have a ton of nursing text books that I will never use again, don't know why I thought that I would and did not get some money back by selling them back to the bookstore 3 years ago when I was in school. I go back to work on January 7th, I plan on tackling a room everyday (that we are here) until then. I am just so tired of being cluttered.
We are planning on trying to get pregnant this spring, so I want it all done by then.

No comments: