FONVILLE FARM

Tales of a Georgia Peach!

Monday, December 3, 2007

We saw The Nutcracker last night, it was beautiful. We really enjoyed it, although I started getting a headache from someones perfume. Which made me get very sick by the time we got home. But I did feel better this morning.
My husband must really love me. This year I decided to do the "green thing" and get a balled Christmas tree that we can plant in our front yard. It did not look so big at the lot, but when we got it home well that was another story. It took quite a lot of pulling, pushing and tugging to get it inside. But it is up and will be decorated tomorrow. I was good and let Eric take a nice nap afterward while I made him a homemade chicken pot pie. I really enjoy doing things for him like that. I wish that I could do more.

No comments: