FONVILLE FARM

Tales of a Georgia Peach!

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Last Sunday I started my very first ever sour dough starter. I got the recipe from my favorite book Mary Jane's Ideabook. So after feeding it everyday all week, today it was ready to give up a cup. I was not able to bake a loaf of bread today, maybe tomorrow. But what I did do was make some pancake batter for in the morning. Yum, yum!
Tomorrow is the first of our Christmas get togethers at my Aunt Wanda's house. I love seeing her. Then we will open gifts here early Christmas morning before going to breakfast at my Mom and Dad's house. Wednesday and Saturday with Eric's family. Eric is off work all week, I hope that the weather stays nice so that he can go riding. He's so much happier when he does.
Merry Christmas!!

No comments: