FONVILLE FARM

Tales of a Georgia Peach!

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
We had a very low key boring night. We did stay up and have a bottle of champagne. Eric's parents came and stayed last night on their way back home. They got up and left this morning. I had my last glass of champagne, wine and last cup of real coffee last night. I am now on a healthy kick to get my body ready and in shape for baby time.
I also got out my new food processor this morning and chopped up onions to freeze and have ready for soups and other dishes. It's so nice to have them already there waiting in the freezer and prepared for me.
I am trying to decide what and how much I want to plant in my garden this year. I need to start ordering seeds. I have been looking at cookbooks and canning books to get some ideas of what to make that I can can for gifts and of course my own use. I am getting so excited!! I love seed catalogs. I never can quite decide on everything, or at least I want everything and never can scale down to what I really should buy and need.
I hope you all had a great New Year's Eve and continue to have a great New Year in 2008!

No comments: