FONVILLE FARM

Tales of a Georgia Peach!

Saturday, January 5, 2008

I've had such a good time today. Leslie came over for the day and we had lunch and a sewing lesson. She made a pot holder and took the supplies home to make another one. She is doing really good.
I made some home made blueberry muffins for breakfast this morning. They were soooo good. Now I just need to decide what to do for dinner.
I'm trying to find something to bring in an income from home without having to go to work in the hospital. I am already a Stampin Up demonstrator. I am getting ready to take on Pampered Chef. I have a very big house that is in a convenient location that I could have the parties in my house for the people who want to have parties and don't have the room or just would not like to have it their own house. Oh well, I just want to find something that I can make some extra money at and these are two things that alot of women like. I'm just praying that this is what is right for me and my family.

No comments: