FONVILLE FARM

Tales of a Georgia Peach!

Monday, January 7, 2008

Oh what a long day of sitting for 8 hours in orientation. So boring. And I get to it again tomorrow. But I do get to ride into work and back home with my wonderful husband (an hour each way). It's nice that he works just about 10 minutes away from the hospital, even though we won't get to see each other during the day or be able to ride together all the time. I wish we could. But I work or rather sit tomorrow and again on Wednesday then I'm off until Sunday.
Morgan called me on my way home today to give me some exciting and kindof sad news, I will not post details because she would kill me if she saw this, but any of you mothers out there would understand. My little girl is growing up. I'm always thinking about things she used to do or say when she was little. I miss those days.
Things she used to say:
When she would lay in my lap and look up at my face she would say, "I can see me in your eyes." She could see here reflection in my eyes and she thought that was so much fun.
She always wanted to rub noses together, "Let's do nosies."
She once told my mom, "Granny, I need some Nylenol (Tylenol)." "Why do you need medicine, you're not sick?" "Because I've been having alot of bless you's lately."
Her biggest saying was "How did they used to do it back in the 80's?"
Her grandmother was going to a baby shower one Sunday after church, someone asked something about where she was going. Morgan replied"She's going to a baby washing."

Little one's are so cute. A friend of mine that I used to work with just had the most precious little baby girl on December 28th, Maya Lee. I can't wait to see her.

No comments: