FONVILLE FARM

Tales of a Georgia Peach!

Saturday, January 19, 2008

We got about 4-5" of snow. I don't have any pictures because I was stuck in Roanoke without my camera. I rode to work with Eric on Thursday and we ended up in the ditch on the side of a mountain for about 2 hours or longer. We were not hurt and neither was the car. We just decided that we would get a hotel and stay the night since we both had to work the next day as well. When we got off work we had dinner and went to see The Bucket List. That movie was great, it was so funny.
I am going to start work on a making a pair of jeans for myself. I hope they turn out well, I've been so excited about them. I'm also going to a stamp camp at Bonnie's house so that I can learn some new techniques to use for my own camps. I'll take pictures and post later.

No comments: