FONVILLE FARM

Tales of a Georgia Peach!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Well its been a few days. I worked my first day on the unit. It was not so bad. I'm not sure if I'm going to want to stay there very long. I am still trying to find something different. I've also been sick with a stomach bug and very tired this week. I've had no energy at all.
It's supposed to snow tonight and turn into a wintry mix tomorrow. I have to work tomorrow, and I hate driving in bad weather. I was supposed to work 12 hours, but God was looking out for me and my boss called and said that I have to go to a class tomorrow. So now I can ride with my husband, since he works just a few blocks a way from the hospital I am able to ride with him when I work 8 hour days. Even though I still have to be out on the road in the bad weather at least I'm not by myself and driving. Besides it gives us a little more time together.
I found a new blog, laurasewingroom.blogspot.com, it is a sewing blog. She makes all of her clothes, even her lingerie. She even made jeans. She really makes me want to make some clothes.
I did make a wall hanging and some potholders this week. And I finished an embroidery. I'll get some pictures up later.

No comments: