FONVILLE FARM

Tales of a Georgia Peach!

Monday, November 26, 2007

I just finished writing out my Farmgirl Christmas cards. They will be in the mail this week.

Last night I took care of a patient that was so sweet. He told me about his wife that died 4 years ago. They had been married for 59 years. He told me that she was wonderful and that he would have spent a thousand years with her if he could have. I hope that my husband feels that way about me. I know that I do him.

I am going to try to post a new recipe each day. Please feel free to copy them.
Basic Meatballs

1 lb hamburger
1 c Italian style bread crumbs
1 egg
Pinch of basil
1 tsp garlic powder or 1 clove of minced garlic
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix together. Shape into balls approximately the size of a whole walnut. Place on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 for about 15-20 minutes.

No comments: