FONVILLE FARM

Tales of a Georgia Peach!

Sunday, November 11, 2007

New Friend

I had such a great day yesterday. It started out with a trip to the fabric store, which always makes me happy. Then I met my new friend, who has to be another sister seperated at birth, I have a few of those already. Bonnie and I had such a great time Stampin Up, and I am now a new consultant:) Something else to add to the long list of interests that can get me in so much trouble. Then my night ended with some quality time with Eric. That seems very hard to find these days, so I am very excited and thankful when I do get it.
Today is the much awaited Hot Air Balloon ride. I am so excited!!! I can't wait to get up there and see all the beautiful leaves changing. It's going to be wonderful.

Have a great day, and God bless.

No comments: