FONVILLE FARM

Tales of a Georgia Peach!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I've started packing up my apartment, not that there is that much to pack. It's kindof sad. I'm going to really miss everyone that I worked with. I cried last night, tonight I'm sure will be worse. There are some really great people there and I hope that we are able to keep in touch.
But on the bright side of things, I will be home. I will be home everyday. I love my home.

Christine and I found this online last night, sounds very yummy.

Candy Cane Cocktail
1 shot vanilla rum
1 shot white chocolate liqueur (Godiva recommended)
1 shot peppermint schnapps
Candy cane garnish

Add all liquid ingredients to cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well and strain into martini glass. Garnish with candy cane.
We thought that it might even be good as a latte.

No comments: