FONVILLE FARM

Tales of a Georgia Peach!

Saturday, November 24, 2007

I miss my family. But I'll be home Wednesday, and won't have to be gone like this anymore. YAY!!!
I am going to start decorating and making Christmas candy and cookies.

Chocolat Mousse Truffles
1 pint heavy whipping cream
1/2 tablespoon butter
1 pound dark chocolate, finely chopped
1/4 ounce pure vanilla
Cocoa powder

Place cream and butter in a pot and bring to a rolling boil. Remove from heat and let cool. Stir in melted dark chocolate. Mix with a beater until smooth. Add vanilla and mix again until smooth. Refrigerate until the mixture has become solid enough to scoop, at least 4 hours. Scoop out small balls and roll in cocoa powder. Keep refrigerated.

Yield: approximately 2 pounds


Sounds good. I hope you enjoy, I know I will.

No comments: